We pave the way to make the deal work.
Whether you make a decision to sell a business you have spent years building or to embark on a new adventure by purchasing a going concern, the transaction is a significant event in your business life and we understand that. Our years of experience negotiating and preparing documents in transactions ranging from small family-owned businesses to large international organizations enables our team of corporate lawyers to move swiftly and decisively to document the parties’ agreements thoroughly while advising and guiding the owners through each phase of the transaction.
Our services include:
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Letters of intent
- Due diligence
- Data room set up
- Loan negotiation and documentation
- Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust filings
- Stock purchase agreements
- Asset purchase agreements
- Merger agreements
- Exclusivity (standstill) agreements